Pipette Repair,Calibration ,Certification,Validation Services
- On Site, Scheduled maintenance, repair, calibration and documentation for regulatory compliance.
- All major brand of Single Channel, Multi-Channel, manual and electronic Pipettes repaired and calibrated.
- Certificates of Calibration with as found and as left data.
- We measure the accuracy and precision of pipettes, and determine As found pass or fail for each instrument based upon the maximum permissible errors and tolerance limits established for different pipettes.
- CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) and OOT (Out Of Tolerance) reports for Failed Pipette.
- CSR (Customer Service report) for the visit detailing the List of pipettes, parts replaced, dates scheduled maintenance was performed.
- Pipette Calibration and Validation Provides a critical service Our customers to keep their instruments in Regulatory compliance for GMP GLP cGMP, ISO standards for FDA. The Scheduled preventive maintenance for performance verification, Repair and calibration by ZeroSigmais an essential part of the quality system as required by proposed GMP Quality system.
- All our testing equipment undergoes NIST traceable calibration along with IQ/OQ/PQ(installation qualification, operational qualification and performance qualification).
- Environmental factors affecting the calibration are taken in to account, and each certificate has information about the barometric pressure, Humidity and temperature (and Z factor)
- ZeroSigmahas an in-house pipette calibration software, which can be custom fit to meet the labs requirement. Our testing method (Standard Operating Procedure) meets or exceeds the ISO standards
8655 for measuring Performance verification of the pipettes.